After an extended break over January the EUSS clinics are back! Whilst Citizens Rights Project awaits information of future funding these are only scheduled for the following two months.
NEXT CLINIC 24th FEBRUARY 2024
Our NRNE Partnership Facilitators and Citizens Rights Project volunteers; Iona, Laura and Vikki have new dates for their EU Settlement Scheme Application Support Clinics.
These clinics will be held monthly and appointments can be made by emailing [email protected]
These clinics can assist with:
- Late applications, for those whom missed the application deadline of 30th June *NB HOME OFFICE HAS TIGHTENED RULES AROUND LATE APPLICATIONS; THESE NEED REFERRED URGENTLY AS HIGHER LEVEL IMMIGRATION ADVICE REQUIRED AND GROUNDS AND EVIDENCE FOR LATE APPLICATION PROVIDED*
- Referral on for higher level immigration advice via Settled UK for complex and vulnerable cases
- Joining family member applications
- Following up on outstanding applications with Home Office, support to provide additional evidence to application
- Upgrading from Pre-Settled to Settled Status
- Support to access digital profile
These clinics will be held at the Turning Point Scotland Office; 27 Holburn St. The next date for the clinic is the 24th February 2024. Attached is a poster with our clinic details.
Clinic Dates and Times:
24th February 10am-2pm
23rd March 10am-2pm
Reminder these clinics are by appointment only
However should you require advice or support for an individual or 2nd Tier advice meantime please email [email protected] and one of our advisers will get back to you.