Home Heating Advice Scotland

Charitable support can be provided to people with no recourse to public funds (and therefore also those with pre-settled status). As long as all of the other eligibility criteria* are met, people who are in Scotland on visas with no recourse to public funds can apply to the Home Heating Support Fund.
*Anyone who is struggling to meet their fuel costs and is self-rationing can apply to the fund. Applicants must have received money or energy advice from an accredited agency ensuring any funding is as effective as possible. Evidence of advice will be required.