Health and Wellbeing

Advice and Support for Non-UK Nationals

Are you worried about your health and whether you can access health care because you have a status of ‘No Recourse to Public Funds’?

The NHS Inform (Scotland) website has good information for people from overseas about healthcare in the UK

Healthcare for overseas visitors including information on the Immigration Health Surcharge can be found here


Don’t forget, if you are finding it difficult to access any of the services you need, GREC Caseworkers from the Grampian Regional Equality Council can help you make sense of your rights and options.

I believe I am right. Ambitious motivated charming man meeting his friends after class for working on their project and enjoying the warm weather outdoors