Immigration Advice

Advice and Support for Non-UK Nationals

Do you have a status of ‘No Recourse to Public Funds’?

It is illegal for anyone not regulated by the OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) to give immigration advice, so it is important to find a suitably qualified immigration lawyer.

Citizens Advice Scotland may be able to help or look for a qualified immigration lawyer at CLAO