Money and Debt Advice

Advice and Support for Non-UK Nationals

Are you affected by ‘No Recourse to Public Funds’?

Citizens Advice Scotland has advice for people with a status of NRPF and also online money and debt advice.

The Citizens Advice Bureau Aberdeen may be able to help you.

You can contact the Bureau as follows:

Phone: 01224 569750 between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday

Email: [email protected]

You can attend the Bureau at 41 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5BN between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday.

If you have been in work before

If you have previously been in paid work in the UK, you may be eligible for help as a result of contributions you have already paid. In this case, you can seek advice from

Aberdeen City Financial Inclusion Team   or

Aberdeenshire Council Support and Advice Team